Many redheads shy away from this color because red hair and yellow are both vibrant colors. We’re here to tell you how beautiful it will look with your unique-colored locks. This shade of yellow will make your red hair and complexion pop.
Here are 4 easy ways to squeeze this color into your wardrobe and tips on how to wear it with your red hair:
When wearing yellow, be sure to play up your gingerness with these tips:
1. Complement your completion with a sheer foundation that lets your adorable freckles peek through like. Try: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free
2. Add a pop of color to your lips with a subtle pink lipstick. Try: Maybelline New York Color Sensational Shine Compulsion Lipstick Makeup, Undressed Pink
3. Add a little shimmer to your cheekbones. This will give light to your face without conflicting with your red hair and lips. Try: Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo ~ Delicate Dew
If you’re not quite ready to wear a full yellow outfit, try out the trend with some adorable accessories.
1. Purses are a great way to add a pop of color to your look if your outfit doesn’t do justice.
2. Classy pants are a great way to add in a little yellow to your outfit.
3. It is also fun to mix and match yellow accessories with your outfits.
No matter how you choose to squeeze yellow into your daily life, you will make a sunny statement no matter what.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly and quarterly beauty subscription box for redheads! Use code: REDHAIR for 10% off. Subscribe now!