We know it’s only August, but hear us out. Halloween costumes have already hit the stores and after the last year and a half, we all need something to look forward to. It’s never too early to start thinking about your costume, so let’s talk Halloween costume ideas for redheads:
Pop Culture Inspired Costumes for Redheads – Embrace current pop culture with one of these TV and movie-inspired costumes.
- Natasha from Black Widow- We’ve got to put this one on the list. Black Widow was a huge hit this year and the redheaded Natasha Romanoff (played by Scarlett Johansson) makes a fantastic costume.
- Wanda from WandaVision – Keeping in the Marvel mood, Wanda is another perfect costume for redheads.
- Grace Fraser from The Undoing – If you’ve watched this HBO hit mini-series, you might want to steal Nicole Kidman’s show-stopping looks.
- Bridgerton Redhead Characters – If you want a really iconic look, dress up as one of the many redheads from Bridgerton. Daphne is an obvious choice, but one of the Fetherington girls is a great choice too!
Classic Costumes for Redheads – You’ve seen these costumes a million times, but hey it’s a classic for a reason.
- Ariel from The Little Mermaid– Do we need to say anymore? She’s a redhead icon and such a fun costume.
- Jessica Rabbit – The obvious choice for a sexy redhead Halloween costume.
- Miss Frizzle from The Magic School Bus – Channel your childhood with a hilarious Miss Frizzle costume!
- Merida – Let your red curls run wild with a Merida costume from the movie Brave.
- Poison Ivy – Make everyone green with envy in your supervillain costume.
Couples Costumes for Redheads – Want to dress up with your partner or a friend? Here are some options to choose from.
- Daphne & Fred from Scooby Doo – You could even add Scooby and the rest of the gang for a group costume!
- Lucy & Ricky from I Love Lucy– Throw it back with a classic Lucille Ball costume, accompanied by her husband Ricky Ricardo.
- Kim Possible & Ron Stoppable – Nothing can stop you when you’re dressed as Kim from Kim Possible!
- Sally & Jack Skellington – Embrace the Halloween spirit with a Nightmare Before Christmas couples look.
- Jessie & Woody – Go as a couple or get the whole Toy Story gang together and add Buzz, Bo Peep, and Mr. Potato head!
Rock it like a Redhead!