By: Carmina Alvarez
As we begin to buy our skin care products for winter, we can’t forget to protect our lips from the cold temperatures or else our lips could suffer from not being moisturized. Redheads have very sensitive skin and that fact applies to the lips, too! Here are my top five lip balms for redheads:
1. Honey Lip Balm by Burt’s Bees: This brand is fantastic because it’s 100% natural. This lip balm contains honey and leaves lips really soft and hydrated.
2. It Started With A Kiss by Lush: It’s a lip tint and balm in one. Shea butter is a main ingredient and an excellent moisturizer which will leave lips with a gorgeous red tint that looks great with red hair.
3. Lip Butter Glaze by Korres: The product is enriched with shea butter, wax and is petroleum free ; it is also a lip tint and comes in colors like, clear, pink, coral and red. Clear, Pinks, Corals and Reds tints.
4. Kiss Me Tonight Intense Lip Therapy by Philosophy: Its consistency is more creamy and leaves lips with a coral glossy tint. Its formula contains bees wax, shea and mango butter.
5. Rosy Bloom Color Balm by Yes to Carrots: This lip balm is 99% natural and contains vitamin E, jojoba, sunflower seed soil- all of which sooth and nourish dry lips.
Keep your lips and smooth and hair beautifully Red!