We may receive commissions from links on this page, but we only recommend products we love and deem 'redhead friendly'. Full Disclosure
Redheads look gorgeous in a bold lip. Pink is a very complementary ‘redhead friendly’ color to explore with your red hair.
Start with a subtle pink shade if you’re a little weary about drawing attention to your lips but want to start exploring with some color. If you’re already an adventurous lipstick wearer, opt for bright pinks and fuschias.
READ: Find Out About Your Skin Tone With These Easy Tricks
Here are some of our favorite ‘redhead friendly’ pink shades to rock this year:
1. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick, Primrose
2. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick, Velvet Underground
3. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick, Nippon
4. Lipstick Queen, Saint Hot Rose
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Made For All Lipstick, Pink For Me
6. ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner, Little Sister
7. Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick, Gentlemen Prefer Pink
8. LANCÔME L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick, Champagne
Will you be rockin’ pink with your red hair? Comment below!