By: Sarah Reeves
I was recently cleaning out my closet and realized there are basic garments that every woman should have. Have you been a bit confused on what to throw out or keep?
I have complied a list of essential looks and pieces for building the perfect wardrobe:
THE ESSENTIAL OUTFITS:
1. An Interview Outfit- Even if you have a job or career, you should always have a professional look for interviews, business dinners, and conferences. Essentials: Black dress pants; white silk blouse.
2. The ‘Wowzer’ Dress- Every girl needs a dress in her closet that makes her look like a supermodel. Essentials: The little black dress (make sure it is fitted for your body).
3. Default Wedding Guest Dress- It’s always nice to have a cute easy-to-wear dress for occasions like a friend’s wedding or meeting your beau’s mother. Essentials: Redheads, make sure you have an amazing green or brown dress that really shows off your red locks.
THE ESSENTIAL PIECES:
1. Great Jeans- They need to fit right in the waist and the length must be tailored if not the perfect length.
2. Black Blazer- This piece is so versatile that it can be worn over sweaters, dresses, and with tanks and jeans.
3. Basic Black Pumps- You have to keep these polished and nice because they are perfect for all the events in your life. No bar-tar or nights on the town!
4. Charcoal T-Shirt- The color makes anything you wear chic.
5. Working Lingerie- It can be sexy or basic, but they need to be the right pick. No panty lines, ladies! And get fitted for bras because the right size is essential.
TIP: Red haired ladies, pair your outfits with great mascara and a trusted lipstick.