Most redheads have very specific makeup and skin questions, either about their sensitive skin, red hair, light eyelashes or blonde eyebrows. It’s important to figure out what eyebrow products are best for your shade of brows because they shape your entire face. Sometimes, all a redhead needs is a few swipes of mascara and shaping of the eyebrows.
Redheads, if you just want to fill in your eyebrows, there are a lot of makeup options. It is important for the brow to look natural and not painted on. Here are a list of our favorite eyebrow products for redhead brows:
1. Kevyn Aucoin Ash Blonde: This wax-based formula glides on smoothly and dries to a matte finish. Use the angled brush to evenly distribute the color for a more natural look.
2. Lancome Le Crayon Poudre in Taupe or Natural Blonde: At one end: a blonde powder pencil to color-correct and contour. At the other: a handy brush to blend and groom for soft, subtly defined redhead brows.
3. Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush in Medium: A favorite and for a good reason! The brush gives you the control and ability to really define the brow, and the color is complementary to all shades of redhead brows.
4. Clinique Instant Brow Lift in Soft Brown: Highlighting the brow line makes the brows pop even more. That’s why we love this two-in-one automatic brow pencil and pearlized highlighter duo. First, fill in and shape brows with the natural shade. Then optically ‘boost’ brow arches with universal highlighter shade just below brow hairs.
5. Chella Awesome Auburn Eyebrow Color Pencil: We also love Chella The Awesome Auburn Eyebrow Color Kit because it contains the complete set of the perfect redhead brow: pencil in Awesome Auburn, a Lace Highlighter Pencil, essential Eyebrow Defining Gel and Dual Size Pencil Sharpener along with detailed, easy-to-follow instructions.
6. Youngblood Brow Artiste in Auburn: This has been our go to since 2010! It is really the perfect compact case for redhead eyebrows. You won’t regret it. Watch a transformation using the kit below:
7. Anastasia Tinted Eyebrow Gel in Auburn or Blonde: If you’re a 1-step kind of gal, this could potentially change your life. It brushes, adds natural color and keeps the brows in shape; within seconds, your brows go from invisible to shaped & perfect.
8. Clear Eyebrow Gel: No matter what product you choose, always end the process with a clear eyebrow gel. It keeps your product and look in place.
9: Bonus tool every redhead should have, a spooley brush! Redheads typically have very coarse brows, so keeping them brushed is the secret to a healthy, full brow. Brush before applying product, and also in the morning and at night. Keep the brush clean and use it for your lashes too!
See how to apply by watching the video below:
Rock it like a Redhead!
*Note (August, 2016) : This post is continuously updated to reflect our most-recent favorite eyebrow products for redheads.
Photo: From the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead Beauty Event © How to be a Redhead. Content photos from the “How to be a Redhead” Beauty Book.