Two of the most important redhead skincare steps for fall are moisturizing and sun protection. Moisturizing the skin is ultra important because the change in weather can cause dry patches, flakey skin, and eczema flare-ups. Sun protection might feel nonessential in the fall due to the darker, shorter days, but for redheads with fair skin, sun protection is critical year-round whenever you’re going to be exposed to UV rays.
Since these two skincare steps go hand in hand, we love using a good SPF moisturizer during the fall. This helps you keep your skin looking and feeling great while preventing sun damage that can occur even on the cloudiest of days. Here are some of our favorite ‘Redhead Friendly’ approved SPF moisturizers this autumn:
1. Hempz SPF Yuzu & Starfruit Herbal Body Moisturizer with SPF 30
SPOILER! This is included in the upcoming November H2BAR Box! We added it to an autumn beauty box to remind redheads to wear sunscreen 365 days a year! This product moisturizes and protects skin with water-resistant, broad-spectrum SPF lotion. It isn’t sticky and you’ll feel hydrated without even knowing you’re wearing sunscreen.
2. ClarityRx Skin Defense Environmental Protection SPF 50
3. Soon Skincare Clear Day Broad Spectrum SPF 50
4. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
5. CeraVe AM Facial SPF
6. HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36
7. Revision Skincare Intellishade Original Tinted Moisturizer SPF 45
Rock it like a Redhead!