Redheads turned heads at the 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG Awards) last night at the at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. From Emma Stone winning Best Actress for La La Land, to the return of Barb from Stranger Things — the night was truly epic.
Scroll through the looks of our favorite redhead ladies – and gent!
1. Emma Stone rocked a black floral Alexander McQueen gown while taking home a SAG Award for her role in La La Land. All we have to say is: Emma. Is. Killing. It this year!
2. Amy Adams came out in a gorgeous Brandon Maxwell gown with a large jeweled necklace to match her earrings and bracelet.
3. Shannon Purser rocked an off-the-shoulder number with a flowy chiffon skirting. It was paired beautifully with a sequined black clutch.
Shannon’s makeup look was the definition of classy. A little liquid liner, filled-in brows and a pop of red on the lips.
Credit: Shannon Purser’s Instagram
5. Captain Fantastic star, Trin Miller, donned in this bright Gauri & Nainika dress.
6. Jesse Tyler Ferguson is one of our favorite male redheaded actors and he sure knows how to wear white with his red locks!
7. Annalise Basso looked absolutely stunning wearing this Bardot cross-strap gown.
8. Ellie Kemper wowed us in this blue ‘redhead friendly’ velvet one-shoulder number.
What look was your favorite? Share below & Rock it like a Redhead!
Credit Main Image: Getty