Finding cruelty-free drugstore brands isn’t easy, especially ones that are ‘redhead friendly.’ The good news is that more brands are joining the fight against animal cruelty and becoming certified cruelty-free. Since it’s imperative to protect your red hair and give it TLC on a daily basis, we broke down our five favorite animal and redhead friendly drugstore hair lines:
1. L’Oreal EverPure: L’Oreal EverPure’s is the brands only vegan & cruelty-free hair line. The cosmetic giant is becoming more and more caring about consumers who only want bunny-approved products.
2. Avalon Organics Hair Line: Avalon Organics organic ingredients and pure, natural beauty is cruelty-free with power to make hair shine.
3. YES to Cucumbers Hair Line: Say YES to head turning color with the Yes To Cucumbers Color Protection Shampoo. It cruelty-free, all natural & perfect for color-treated hair or hair that you do not want to fade.
4. Giovanni Eco Chic Hair Lines: Giovanni Eco Chic Hair Line has become a staple in drugstores. There are many different products to choose from and all are cruelty-free.
5. Burt’s Bees Shampoo and Conditioner: A trademark in the natural/cruelty-free beauty industry. It naturally restores moisture to the hair. It’s specially formulated to gently add shine to (red) locks while increasing moisture and manageability.
Which one is your favorite? Rock it like a Redhead!