Terms & Conditions:
In regards to cancellation, we have a strict H2BAR Box cancellation policy. All subscribers MUST request cancellation by the 19th of the month *prior* to their next renewal on the 10th. So, say you want to make sure you do not renew on February 10th, you must have your cancellation in by the 19th of January. If you cancel after January 19th, you will renew on February 10th and your last box will be the March box.
All cancellations must be done via email: email@example.com to request cancellation. Please write your full name, e-mail address and request in the e-mail. We cannot accept emails that simply say, “cancel” without information; sometimes e-mails do not reflect the subscriber. As we work through thousands of emails a day, we want to be able to assist you properly!
Note: Once we receive your cancellation, you are cancelled. You may not get an immediate response for 7-10 days while we process your cancellation. But, you will receive an email confirming your confirmation – hold tight!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the H2BAR Box? How much does it cost? The How to be a Redhead (H2BAR) Box is a monthly subscription box for redheads. For USA residents, it is $20.48 per month. For 3 months: $58.00. For 6 months $100. For 1 year $204 When will my box ship? All boxes ship on the 1st of every month. The H2BAR Box warehouse is in Wilmington, NC. Expect your box the 1st week of every month.
- Do you change prices frequently? No! Since 2015, we have only changed the price once and it took us until early 2019 to do so. We do not intend to raise prices again. We do have to keep up with the needs of subscribers and the raising costs of postage and other logistics.
- How are the products selected? We work meticulously every day. We test every product and if approved through the 10 day testing process, it’s considered for inclusion in the box.
- How does the pricing work? When am I re-billed? All subscribers are re-billed on the 10th of every month for next month’s box. So, for example, say you receive your February box on February 1st. You will be re-billed on February 10th for March 1st’s box, etc.
- Can I cancel my subscription? At anytime! We want our customers to look forward to the H2BAR Box arriving each month. Please see above Terms and Conditions about the H2BAR Box and our cancellation policy.
How to be a Redhead recognizes that your privacy is very important. This Private
Policy outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you
use How to be a Redhead or signup for our newsletter. It also outlines some of the
steps we take to safeguard information.
How to be a Redhead collects personally information from visitors on our website
only on a voluntary basis. This information may include name, postal address, email
address, company name, telephone number, and other demographic information.
Personal information received from any visitor will only be used for internal
purposes. How to be a Redhead will never provide it to third parties, rent, sell, or
share your personal information.
advertisements. Cookies may be accepted or rejected through your browser
Correcting or Remove Information
You have the option to opt out from receiving How to be a Redhead emails at any
time. If you would like to deleted or would like to correct any information, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Sites
We often link to other sites. How to be a Redhead is not responsible for any content
available on those sites, nor do we endorse them.
Updates and Effective Date
How to be a Redhead reserves the right to make changes in this policy. If changes
are made, we will notify you here. Please check back if you are interested.
If you have questions about this policy, or about the site, please email@example.com