Everyone knows H2BAR loves a sibling bond! Brooke & Lauren are The Skin Sisters with a decade of professional dermatology experience. Both Brooke & Lauren are board-certified dermatology Physician Assistants and have expertise in all aspects of dermatology from skin cancer surgery to cosmetic procedures. These specific redhead skin questions are asked on Season 2, Episode 3 of the How to be a Redhead podcast and here are some of their product recommendations:
- Can redheads get laser?
- Is dermaplaning recommended for redheads?
- Can redheads shave their face?
- Skin hydration is a must for redheads. What skin sprays do you recommend?
Pixi Beauty Rose Glow Mist — Recommended for morning and evening
Evian Facial Spray — best for those with acne
5. Hair shedding is common amongst redheads. What is causing this?
6. What are the best sunscreens for the scalp?
7. What specific skin products would you recommend for redheads?
La Roche-Posay — the entire brand is high quality and great prices. Big fan of the La Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX Antioxidant Serum SPF 50 and the body cream.
Cerave — the line is affordable and Cerave PM is “the best”
Serums — Brooke & Lauren spend more money on serums because it’s so important for hydrating the skin. They love SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum® – All-in-one skin rejuvenating treatment.