By: Carmina Alvarez
We all know that metallics, the eye-catching, “redhead friendly” winter fashion trend is hotter than ever. We’ve already determined which metallics complement your special skin and hair tone, but now it’s time to take a step closer and show you how to wear this trend!
Here are eight tips on how to rock metallics with your red hair:
1. It’s best to rock metallics by only wearing key pieces and to be aware that you shouldn’t overload your look with too many bright items. Remember, less is more.
2. It is also recommended that you stray away from too many patterns and colorful accessories when you are wearing metallic clothing pieces- since the metallic and pattern pieces will clash.
3. It is always a good idea to pair metallics with neutrals.
4. If you rock metallic pants, pair with a neutral colored flowy blouse or sweater and neutral flats or black pumps.
5. Metallic skirts and shorts can really make your look so elegant! Pair with a fitted sweater or a light colored blouse, dark tights and matching pumps or ankle boots.
6. If you wear a loud blazer, jacket or dress, the look can look truly stunning; but you have to make sure to wear neutral shoes, too.
7. Metallic shoes will definitely make your outfit look more dressy and classy. A great idea is to match your accessories to the metallic tone of your shoes and keep the rest of your outfit on the low down.
8. If you’re not ready to wear metallic clothing pieces, you can start with your nails and work your way up.
Don’t be afraid, metallics are an ideal way to make you and your outfit glow! These are just a few tips to follow, but always make sure to make your outfit express your personality and have fun with it.
Rock it like a Redhead!