Julianne Moore complemented her bright red hair with a bright green Valentino tiered ruffle dress at 2019’s Met Gala. Her longtime makeup artist, Elaine Offers, created Julianne’s look with Charlotte Tilbury Makeup. Charlotte Tilbury is a natural redhead herself, so it’s no wonder the makeup line is completely gorgeous on Julianne.
These are the Charlotte Tilbury products Elaine used on Julianne:
- Skin prep: Magic Cream & Brightening Youth Glow
- Foundation: Magic Foundation in #3 Fair/Pale
- Concealer: In #1 and #2
- Contour: Filmstar Bronze & Glow and Lightgasm Palette
- Eyeliner: Colour Chameleon Pencil in Amethyst Aphrodisiac
- Eyeshadow: Dolce Vita Eyeshadow Palette
- Mascara: Legendary Lashes Volume 2 — Elaine says, “It’s amazing and really black!”
- Redhead Eyebrows: Brow Lift in Grace K
- Lips: Pillowtalk Lipliner and Lip Lustre in Blondie
View this post on Instagram
#juliannemoore in Valentino and beauty by @ctilburymakeup Met Gala 2019 Skin Prep- Charlotte’s Magic Cream Brightening Youth Glow Magic Foundation in #3 Fair Pale Magic Away Liquid Concealer in 1 & 2 Filmstar Bronze and Glow for dimension and contour Lightgasm Palette used on cheeks, eyes and browbone Colour Chameleon Pencil in Amethyst Aphrodisiac, Dolce Vita and Glamour Muse Eyeshadow Palettes Legendary Lashes Volume 2 (amazing and really black!) Brow Lift in Grace K Pillowtalk Lipliner and Lip Lustre in Blondie #charlottetilbury #cthollywood #workingwithct
Subscribe to the H2BAR Box: A monthly subscription box for redheads. Use code: REDHAIR for 15% off! Subscribe now!