Here’s how to shape and fill-in eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil:
1. Using a spoolie brush, comb and brush redhead brows in upward strokes.
Redhead brows can be coarse, this will help to train them. This is also the time to trim or tweeze brows if needed.
2. Apply Damone Roberts ‘Ginger’ pencil, concentrating on 3 points:
1. The very front. Fill in any sparse areas to make the eyebrow look full. Make sure you understand the shape of your brow. Here’s how to measure the the starting and ending points of your brown, A) middle of your nostril to the brow bone is your starting point B) through center of your iris is the arch C) corner of your nostril to outside of your eye is where it ends..
2. The arch. This is the most important section! Make sure to pencil in hair at the top of the brow arch too. It will add a full, beautiful effect.
3. And, the end of the brow, which should extend slightly past the eye.
3. Use a spoolie brush again to gently blend and remove any excess product. The trick is to blend, blend, blend!
Watch the tutorial below:
See more on our YouTube page!