Earlier this month, the Pantone Color Institute picked ‘greenery’ for ‘Color of the Year’ in 2017. This super ‘redhead friendly‘ color symbolizes new beginnings ahead and the pursuit of personal passions and vitality.
Since green is such a complementing color to wear with our red hair, there is no question we’ll be rockin’ the Color of the Year in style this coming new year. Here’s a list of some fashionable ways to incorporate every type of green into your redhead closet:
1. Add a soft, cozy look to your wardrobe with a green scarf. Don’t forget to let your red hair down.
2. Every redhead should own an everyday green scarf. Plus, it completes any outfit.
2. Talk about complementing: a green hat with red hair. Enough said.
3. Add a long-sleeved mock turtleneck sweater to your wardrobe. Your red hair will thank you.
4. A light green jacket pairs with any look, whether it’s during the day or at night.
H&M – Cargo Jacket, $25
5. Looking for a more structured look? Pair your red hair with a green short coat.
6. Headband: Complete your outfit with a green turban headband.
7. Every redhead needs a brooch. Yes, we said brooch. Add a little sparkle to your wardrobe with this little overlooked accessory.
8. Earrings: Complete any outfit with a pair of green studs.
9. Green leggings will take your look up a notch.
10. Make an extra big statement with this green velvet cluth. Perfect for those holiday parties ahead.
How will be rockin’ greenery this coming new year? Comment below and Rock it like a Redhead!