Last night was the 74th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California. Our favorite redheaded actresses had a spectacular evenings and shined bright with 2016 ‘Pantone Color of the Year’ pastel colors.
Plus, two walked away with Golden Globes! Emma Stone won for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy for La La Land and Isabelle Huppert won Best Actress for Elle.
1. The beloved Jessica Chastain rocked a floral embellishment blue Prada dress with a side parted low bun. Her makeup was ever so flawless as she channeled a 1920’s-meets-2017 look.
2. Amy Adams looked absolutely gorgeous in this super chic ‘redhead friendly’ metallic Tom Ford number. Her hairstyle was our top favorite. You can never go wrong with a sleek, middle part, behind-the-ears look. She was the only redhead celebrity to not rock a blue or pink pastel shade. 3. Isabelle Hubbert walked away with a Golden Globe wearing a stunning pale blue ensemble and a bejeweled earpiece with red hair tucked back so it wouldn’t go un-noticed. Hubbert, 63, addressed Elle’s movie director, Paul Verhoeven, stating “Thank you for letting me be what I am.”
4. Connie Britton gave us a one-shoulder, hand-on-the-hip, moment and looked absolutely stunning wearing this powder pink dress.
5. The German actress and model Barbara Meier, known for winning the second cycle of Germany’s Next Topmodel. She was also seen in a off-white/pink shade.
6. Emma Stone made jaws drop (or ours at least) when she walked out in this star-studded Lanvin jumpsuit. Her red hair was effortless, as it was tied back loosely and flowed across her face. It all came together with her natural makeup look and dark peachy lip.
Twitter also loved Emma Stone’s return to her red roots (literally):
.. so with all of this redhead success, we all have to ask:
Rock it like a Redhead!