Lucille Ball once said, “Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” Although she wasn’t a natural redhead, many identify with her personality and view her as a ‘Hollywood Redhead Icon.’ We certainly do. Her beauty will always be admired and her look is timeless.
Looking to gain inspiration from Lucille Ball? Get her look here:
1. Start with a liquid foundation that is buildable and breathable. Then apply a pressed powder for a flawless finish.
‘Redhead Friendly’ Recommendations: Prescriptives Custom Blend Foundation & Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
2. Lucille Ball was known for her dramtic, filled in eyebrows. For a more modern look, use an eyebrow powder and choose a color a shade lighter than your red hair. Dip your brush into the powder, tapping off the access. Starting at the arch, fill in your brow from that point back. Whatever is left from the brush, fill in the front of the brow. Gently blend. Using a clear eyebrow gel, brush the eyebrows upward to lock in the eyebrow shape and color.
3. Next, line the top lash line with black liquid liner. Extend the line upward and outwards in the outer corner of the eye. Layer the top and bottom lashes with black mascara.
4. To create the big lips, start by drawing an overly your lips with a lip liner. Fill in with your favorite red matte lipstick. During her younger years, Lucille Ball loved matte red lipstick. As she got older, she used coral colors. But, do what you feel comfortable with and rock it!
5. Lucille also loved classic red nails.
Just like Lucille Ball did, Rock it like a Redhead!