This autumn season, one of the trendiest colors to wear is yellow. Julianne Moore proved at the Emmy’s that redheads look ravishing in this sunny hue.
When wearing yellow, be sure to play up your “gingerness” with these tips:
1. Complement your completion with sheer foundation that lets your adorable freckles peek through like, Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer.
2. Complete the look with bright red lips like, NARS “Jungle Red” Lipstick.
3. Add a little shimmer to your cheekbones with the Kanebo Sensai Collection Designing Duo Bronze Powder. A shimmering powder will give light to your face without conflicting with your red hair and lips.
If your not quite ready to wear a full yellow outfit, try out the trend with some adorable accessories:
1. Purses are a great way to add a pop of color to your look if your outfit doesn’t do a justice. Opt for a bag like Marc Jacobs ‘Small Antonia’ Leather Satchell.
2. Classy pumps are a great way to add in a little yellow to your outfit. Look for a shoe like Sole Society ‘Stella’ Pump in mustard.
3. It is also fun to mix and match yellow accessories with your outfits. Choose necklaces like the Forever New Jolie Chanderlier Necklace because they aren’t overpowering, but still give you that bit of color that will make your look and hair shine.
No matter how you choose to wear yellow, you will make a sunny statement this season with yellow.
Rock it like a Redhead!