How to be a Redhead just premiered the Rock it like a Redhead Beauty Tour in Austin (4.30.15) and Nashville (6.18.15). Both events were sold out. For more photos, see Austin’s photos here & Nashville’s photos here.
Next stop: Seattle! We’ve received many questions asking what the event is all about, what to wear and what to expect. Thanks to the incredible sketch from Yarden Karako, we were able to bring the event to life before many of you experience it first hand.
1. Adrienne & Stephanie, How to be a Redhead’s co-founders, will be on KING5 New Day Morning Show on the morning of the event. Join the live studio audience!
We’re filling the live audience with redheads. If you’re interested in joining, e-mail email@example.com . Let them know you’re a How to be a Redhead fan and want to sit in on the live studio audience on the morning of August 13, 2015. Give them your name and those who will accompany you. They will confirm your seat(s) and give you more instructions, such as address, parking and exact times.
Enjoy the city, then head on over to 1927 Events from 7-10PM.
So, pretend like you’re dressed up and ready to walk into the venue. Ready, set, go…
2. Upon entering the event, you will walk the red carpet and take a glamorous photo.
Many photographers will be on scene to capture the excitement and expressions of attendees. If you’re wondering what to wear, we encourage our audience to dress in what makes them feel comfortable; but it is a ‘dress to impress’ evening! Have fun with it and let your outfit express your personality.
3. You will then be directed to the sponsored ‘redhead friendly’ beauty bars.
Which to choose first?!
4. In the meantime, there will be complimentary catering.
Enjoy delicious passed hors d’oeuvres.
5. Enjoy makeup touch ups and advice from the experts at Gabriel Cosmetics.
6. Skin consultations will be available from Seattle’s best.
Redheads have so many questions about their skin and the best skin routine for a particular skin type. Experts from Skoah will be demonstating proper skin techniques and more.
7. Gene Juarez will be giving complimentary blow outs, hair touchups and consultations.
Want a fancy braid? Or have questions about your hair type? Ask away.
8. Adrienne and Stephanie will be working closely with Billion Dollar Brows for the eyebrow bar.
As many of you know, How to be a Redhead has released the ‘Red’ Hint of Tint eyebrow gel with the niche eyebrow company, Billion Dollar Brows. Every attendee has the chance to sit with Adrienne & Stephanie to discuss their eyebrows & the product!
9. The How to be a Redhead Beauty Bar will feature new apparel and brand new never-before-seen products.
10. Turn to Joy Lacquer, the Official Nail Sponsor for the Seattle event, to get mini-manicures, polish touchups.. and more.
They have created custom-made nail polishes for redhead attendees too.
11. Enjoy live performances from redhead rockstar, Shayne Leighton.
12. Complimentary cocktails and soft drinks will be provided.
Thanks to our beverage sponsor, DRY Soda!
13. The four fashion shows will begin!
14. Special performance by Katrina Stone.
We’re excited to have this redhead travel from Los Angeles for our 3rd stop on the tour. Her current album, ‘Never Want to Grow Up’ is a beautiful mix of horns and electric guitars, 50’s mixed with disco, folk instrumentation mixed with big band influence.
15. Leave with $300+ in beauty product.
General Admission attendees will leave with $300+ in beauty products and VIP will leave with $500+! They are our favorite products, handpicked by Adrienne and Stephanie, for each and every attendee.
16. 10% off all ticket proceeds go to The Hope Bag Mission.
Read about why we teamed up for this organization for the 2015 beauty tour here.
17. Big thanks to our hotel sponsor, Pineapple Hospitality & Hotel FIVE.
Rooms are sold out. If you have questions about accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chicago and New York City we will see you next! For complete tour dates & tickets click here and watch a sneak peek from our Austin event above to see more.