As many of you may know, How to be a Redhead created and launched the H2BAR Box. The 1st box, which was wildly celebrated, was shipped out on October 1st. It is the 1st ever redhead subscription box. Just like HowtobeaRedhead.com, the How to be a Redhead team now works meticulously to find products that meet the ‘Redhead Friendly’ seal of approval and is now proud to deliver them to the doorstep of every redhead each month.
Let’s take a look inside the November H2BAR Box:
1. Joy Lacquer ‘Santa Says I’m Naughty’ Nail Polish, $5. Handmade in Seattle. Joy Lacher, the founder & creator of Joy Lacquer, created this specific color exclusively for H2BAR Box subscribers! The deep red shade is perfect for any redhead’s skin tone.
2. Clearista Retexturing Gel, $52. The gel helps to reduce the appearance of rough and bumpy surface blemishes, but is also effective at reducing the appearance of age and sun-related folding and wrinkling of sensitive areas around the eyes and mouth.
3. Paul Mitchell Ultimate Color Repair Triple Rescue, $20. The product helps to protect against excessive heat that can damage color-treated (or natural) hair and lead to dull, faded strands. It also conditions hair with Quinoa Color Repair complex, so red hair looks healthy, shiny and vibrant. Although the product is marketed to ‘by choice’ redheads, natural redheads see the same results, too. Make sure to shake well before use!
4. Eve Organics ‘Fanatic’ Mineral Eyeshadow, $10. Redheads can have difficulty finding the right shade of eyeshadow. This 100% organic & vegan shade is a light taupe with a hint of rose. Swipe on the eyelid using an eyeshadow brush and watch your eyes (and hair) pop.
5. Egyptian Magic, $5. This sample pack contains a product that was created thousands of years ago in the land of the Pharaohs. The result is a luxurious cream with moisturizing and nourishing properties. Redheads can use it to solve a skin problem such as a rash or burn or scar, and then continue using it as a skin moisturizer and as an anti-wrinkle skin care cream.
6. ATZEN Bio-Active Complex*, $95 – All natural face moisturizer and sun protection in one! Rich, creamy, and non-comedogenic moisturizer transforms tired, dry, and sensitized skin into vibrant, firm & youthful complexion. Protects from pollution and ultraviolets (Broad spectrum: UVA, UVB, UVC).
ATZEN Soothing Eye & Lip Gel*, $75 – Therapy for wrinkle/puffiness/dark circle free eyes. Base for eye make up & lipstick. Designed for those with sensitive skin.
7. Bonus! Organix OGX Vitamin E– Bonus sample packet, $5.
Last month, we heard rave reviews about the Organix OGX shampoo. So, we wanted to include another sample of another shampoo they carry. The Vitamin E helps to heal and boost red hair with a healthy glow while adding swish and shine.
*How to be a Redhead fills boxes based on the above brands’ inventory.
Click here to see what subscribers are saying about their November box.