For redheads with sensitive skin, cleansing is a must because it helps the skin get rid of old skin cells, dirt and grime, make-up and does not allow the skin pores to get clogged up. It also helps in blood circulation and prepares the skin to receive the nutrients and lipids applied after it.
It is often assumed that cleansing the face is the most basic task which anyone and everyone can do, but there are actually basic steps that some people miss! Here are some rules which can give you a fresh face:
1. Twice A Day: Cleansing your face twice a day, in the morning and night, is recommended and anything more can strip the skin of its essential natural oils.
2. The Right Cleanser For Your Skin: Buy a cleanser which is suitable for your skin type. Avoid using soaps on face because it can make the facial skin rough and damaged. If you use a too-rich cleanser, it can clog the pores. And, if you use a too-dry cleanser, it can irritate skin. Most redheads with sensitive skin should opt for cleansers that are gentle, fragrance free and non-irritin.
3. Use Tepid Water: Hot water can dry the skin and cause damage and cold water does not dissolve and takes away dirt and grime. Tepid water is just right!
4. Keep Clean: Before cleansing the face, wash your hands properly.
5. Start Early: You should start the cleansing process by splashing some water on the face and neck first.
6. Rub in Circles: Put the face cleanser on the fingertips or on a sponge and use gentle upward circular strokes apply the cleanser on face and neck. Avoid scrubbing too much.
7. Be Gentle: Wipe off the excess water on your face with a clean towel gently. Never drag the towel on the skin or scrub dry.
8. After cleansing the face, follow it with a moisturizer suitable for your skin type which will help seal the moisture and provide nourishment to the skin.
Rock it like a Redhead!