Here are 7 things a mom has said to her redhead daughter over the years:
1. “Look! I bought you a Little Mermaid shirt.”
Because every mom knows their redhead daughter is constantly being compared to Ariel from “The Little Mermaid” or Merida from “Brave”. Moms are good like that.
2. “You can go as far as you want. I can see you from miles away.”
She would never lose you in the biggest of crowds because your hair is always standing out amongst the rest.
3. “I always wanted a redheaded daughter.”
Imagine the look on your mom’s face when you were born! Pure delight.
4. “If someone makes a bad comment about your hair, just say ‘thank you’.”
Moms give the best advice. If someone is evil to you about your hair, why not thank them for noticing? Always hold your head high and exude confidence.
5. “I bought you a moisturizer and some argan oil.”
Your mom has shared her beauty tips with you and you are so grateful because a redhead can always know more about ‘Redhead Friendly’ beauty products. Read Why Every Redhead Should Invest In Argan Oil for Their Skin here.
6. “My friends always ask about you.”
Raising a redhead is like raising a princess.
7. “I hope I have redheaded grandchildren someday.”
Daughter’s response, “Oh, mom…”
What has your mom said to you? Tell us below.
Rock it like a Redhead!