1. Homma Leggings, $20: These are my hidden gems. Very reasonable cost, easily purchased online and have flattering high-waisted tummy control. They’re completely squat proof, soft and comfortable. The material makes these a solid work at home choice.
2. 90 Degree by Reflex Leggings, $25: This was a brand recommended to me when searching for cheaper alternatives to my favorite (more expensive) leggings. Also reasonably priced and easy to find online, I purchased several styles and colors too. These high ratings were well deserved! I wear these with tunic tops for working even outside the home and also love them for cardio.
3. Lululemon Leggings, $118: Most people think of this brand when they are on the search for leggings. Lululemon is my high quality go-to and has tons of styles to choose from. Personally, I love their Wunder Under High-Rise leggings. The options for all Lululemon leggings are the bright, colorful options and matching tank tops with built-in shelf bras and (my favorite) speed shorts.
4. Zella Live In High Waist Leggings, $28: I don’t know about you, but my redhead skin is super sensitive. These particular leggings have a smooth flatlock seaming that won’t rub or irritate my skin. I catch myself never itching when wearing these leggings and that’s probably why I’ve had the same ones for years!
5. Lularoe Leggings, $13-$25: They’re described as ‘butter soft’ and this is exactly what you want to feel when you’re spending time at home. They are also provided in both solid colors and a variety of radiant patterns. They offer a Mystery Grab Bag on Amazon which can be a super cool gift to yourself during the quarantine. Order a pair of the mystery leggings and you’ll receive a random design from their leggings collection. This fun package will come with one pair of their OS (One Size Fits 0-10) leggings!
6. Aerie Play Pocket High Waisted Legging in ‘Olive Fun’, $23: We have to think about our red hair when choosing legging colors, right?! Olive is so beautiful next to red hair. I have worn this brand of leggings for quite some time and they have a newly updated waistband that never slides down.
While working remotely is a new challenge that I’m still trying to prepare for, working in the softest, cutest loungewear certainly helps. Rock it like a Redhead!
Main Photo: Madelaine Petsch for Vye Eyewear