Happy National Bubble Bath Day, redheads!
Winter is in full swing and that means it’s time for cozy nights in while binge watching your favorite show and indulging in a few warm, relaxing baths. Bubble baths are a time to unwind and pamper yourself from head to toe. The right bath products can make a world of difference for this intimate experience. No one likes a non-foaming bathtub or itchy, irritated skin once you’re out. Many redheads experience very sensitive skin, so it’s important to make sure your bath products won’t do harm to your skin but rather hydrate and moisturize it.
These 10 products will turn your bubble bath into an at-home heavenly experience…redhead style.
1. Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Foaming Bath: Many redheads grew up using Aveeno’s Soothing Bath Treatment when getting a cringe-worthy sunburn. There products are super ‘redhead friendly’ approved, so it’s no wonder why the foaming bath is at the top of our list. It’s soap free and dye free, so it’s perfect for redheads.
2. LUSH’s Intergalactic Bath Bomb: Ever try a bath bomb? They are so easy to use. Fill up your tub, drop in the bath bomb and let it do its thing. LUSH makes some great bath bomb options. One of our favorites is the Intergalactic. Its main ingredient is peppermint, which is why it’s so soothing. Make sure you clean your tub right after use, or else you’ll end up with blue streaks. Trust us, it’s worth it.
3. Dr. Teal’s Foaming Bath, Lavender: This particular brand can be found at your local drugstore and will transform your bath into a relaxing spa with the refreshing scent of lavender. It’s cruelty-free, made in the USA and eases aches and muscle pains. If you’re more of a sea salt gal, check out their Lavender Epsom Salt Sleep.
4. Fresh Sake Bath: You will feel detoxed and purified after adding this product to your bathtub. It works to easy body tension and promote relaxation while leaving the skin smooth and soft.
5. Everyone Natural Bubble Bath, Eucalyptus & Citrus: EO Bubble Bath is a great option if you’re looking for a product that is 100% gluten-free and contains no synthetic ingredients. The essential oils of eucalyptus and citrus (lemon, orange, lemon myrtle) give this product a super refreshing scent.
6. Aura Cacia’s Relaxing Lavender Bubble Bath: Another great all-natural choice that’s free of soy, parabens, salt and soy.
Do you have any favorites? Rock it like a Redhead!