By: Tessa Viole
With the weather getting warmer day by day, it’s time to match our wardrobe to what’s happening outside. Soon we’ll be sporting shorts instead of jeans and sandals instead of ballet flats, so it’s best to get prepared early. Are you unsure what’s trending for this season or just looking for some warm weather ‘redhead friendly’ fashion inspiration? This list will be sure to help!
1. Crop Tops: Whether paired with a skirt or a pair of shorts, crop tops are definitely a trend that’s here to stay. Emma Stone showcased the trend at the 2014 Met Ball and it’s sure to be seen on other celebrities this year. Crop tops are versatile and are also a wardrobe staple if you plan to go to a bunch of music festivals this season.
2. Sheer details: One of the newer trends for this season is sheer detailing in dresses and tops. This includes mesh fabrics. This can make an outfit look sexy and chic without revealing too much skin. After the release of American Hustle, Amy Adams has become a fashion icon and loves to play around with sheer tops and dresses.
3. Wide Leg Pants: Something to dress down and wear to the office, the wide leg pants are light and airy as well as a nice way to look tailored and polished but also giving off a carefree vibe. Christina Hendricks has been seen a few times with a wide pant and we must say, she looks stunning.
4. Prints: Any bold prints (including the spring and summer staple floral print) will turn heads, especially if you mix and match different prints—yes, there is a right way to make this work.
5. Fringe: It is a great way to channel your inner bohemian girl. Who rocks this look rather than THE bohemian girl herself, Florence Welch from Florence and the Machine. Grab inspiration from her looks and incorporate a little bit of fringe into an outfit.
6. Embellishments: There’s no better way to sparkle and shine in the sun by sporting accessories and apparel with a little bit of bling and shimmer. Jessica Chastain looks absolutely stunning on Karl Lagerfeld’s arm at An Evening Honoring Karl Lagerfeld in late 2013. Remember: Less is more when it comes to this trend.
Rock it like a Redhead!