Redheads, think outside the box this St. Patrick’s Day and show your spirit with rainbows and a touch of gold. Below you’ll find a plethora of unconventional treasures to help you celebrate the most redhead-friendly holiday of the calendar year!
1. LORAC I <3 Brunch Pro Eyeshadow Palette, With every color of the rainbow (plus nine), you’ll have a hard time choosing which pastel hue to wear on St. Patrick’s Day. First apply the eye primer (it comes included in the kit!); then brush on your favorite festive hue. Formula can be used wet or dry.
2. Wet n Wild Color Icon Rainbow Highlighter, For a unique unicorn glow, apply this shimmering pearl powder with a flat top brush. The ultra-saturated formula blends easily for a radiant rainbow highlight. Befitting of the new redhead mantra: Part Unicorn, Part Mermaid; this highlighter pairs nicely post-Patty’ Day with the How to be a Redhead vintage purple t-shirt.
3. Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain, Infused with avocado oil, this unbelievably smooth cream lip stain in 13 rainbow-inspired hues glides on with silky even color that won’t crack. Maintains coverage all day; no need to worry about reapplying as you sip away at that green beer.
4. LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb, In need of some Patty’s Day pampering? Drop this peppermint oil infused bath bomb into your tub for a radical rainbow surprise. This vegan-friendly product is made with real popping candy, adding a little playfulness to your pampering.
5. Miss Spa 24K Gold Créme Mask, For the ‘I just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow’ glow, try this rich hydrating crème. 24K gold reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while leaving skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
READ: Why Sheet Masks Rock
6. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, Finally glitter without the mess. You’ll look like a golden goddess this St. Patrick’s Day wearing Stila’s long-wearing eyeshadow.
Remember, glitter is best in moderation, watch this adorable redhead pull off the funniest glitter stunt with her parents.
7. Joico Color Infuse Red Shampoo & Conditioner, Keep your treasured red locks bright and beautiful with this powerful color depositing shampoo and conditioner. Contains antioxidants and UV protection to anchor color from the inside out. Great for by-choice and natural redheads
8. Clovertree Apothecary Arnica Therapy Oil, Arnica, the flowering plant and active ingredient in this therapy oil has been used medicinally for centuries to treat muscle aches, strains, sprains and most importantly for fair-skinned redheads –– bruises! Combined with organic olive oil and vitamin E, this miracle oil also relieves inflammation from bug bites.
9. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask, This odorless hydrating mask helps cleanse skin of dirt, oil and grime, leaving skin fresh and pure. The powerful cleansing properties are derived from black moor mud harvested by hand from the Irish countryside.
10. Bigelow Classic Green Tea, Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! Enjoy this cult classic with a traditional Irish breakfast.
11. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick, Pucker up to kiss the Blarney Stone wearing Gubby, a metallized frosted light pink hue that gives lips a tinge of rose gold.
12. Avoca Circus Lambswool Throw, Snuggle up with a good book enveloped in this rainbow lambswool throw with subtle herringbone weave. Crafted in an Irish mill since 1723, this tasteful textile will bring you cheer on St. Patrick’s Day and beyond.
13. A Treasury of Irish Fairy and Folk Tales (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions), Read more than 200 classic Irish tales from a variety of authors in this beautifully bound book.
14. OPI Infinite Shine 2 Lacquer, Celebrate Patty’s Day from your fingers to your toes wearing OPI’s rich Olive for Green hue.
15. Lisa Frank Unicorn Rainbow Leggings, For the extra-daring dame, these vibrant unicorn rainbow leggings are the ideal party pants!
16. PÜR Double Ego Dual Ended Eyeliner in Bali (Emerald Green), A multitasking must-have tool that’ll make your red hair and eyes pop. Use the dry mineral tip for smudge-proof everyday definition or to create a dramatic smoky eye. Flip to the liquid liner for bold intensity that glides on with ease – perfect for getting a quick classic cat eye.
17. H&M Colorblock Scarf, Treat yourself this Paddy’s Day with a color-block scarf that you can rock all year round. The fringe adds some spazazz it it, too!
Have fun this St. Patrick’s Day and Rock it like a Redhead!