Redheads have unique, fascinating attributes. Here are 13 facts about redheads everyone should know and don’t forget to watch the video below!
1. Red hair and blue eyes is the rarest combination in the world.
2. Redheads soak up more sun because they usually have less melanin producing capacity in their skin and thus are more sun sensitive than are their dark haired counterparts.
4. It has been proven that redheads need larger doses of anesthesia and are often resistant to local pain blockers like novocaine.
6. If the red hair gene is in your family history, and even if you do not have red hair yourself, you do carry the gene. Both parents must have the redhead gene to have a redhead baby.
8. Redheads have less hair but thicker strands.
11. Usually, redheads don’t turn gray they turn white.
12. Redheads are NOT going extinct.
13. Redheads are rare, unique and amazing.
We all new this!
WATCH the video below:
Rock it like a Redhead!