It’s no surprise that redheads everywhere love Ariel from The Little Mermaid. She has been and will forever be one of our favorite Disney princess (maybe because she is a beautiful redhead like ourselves). I’m sure we’ve all played dress-up as kids pretending we were Ariel. Nowadays, we daydream about what it would be like to be a mermaid and are attracted to anything mermaid-esque.
Here are 10 ways to incorporate Ariel’s style into your everyday life.
1. Rock beachy waves.
2. Opt for a green smokey eye.
3. Try out seafoam green on your nails.
4. Incorporate a pearl strand in your red braid.
5. Accessorize with a seashell clutch.
6. Seashell earrings would look great with your hair down. They subtly would peak through giving you a beachy vibe.
7. The Little Mermaid inspired bracelets. They’re subtle but so adorable.
8. Wear a scent that smells like the ocean.
9. A teal high low hemmed skirt gives the illusion of a flowing mermaid tail without being too tight.
10. Whenever you have the chance, it never hurts to wear sequins.
Just remember, “We’ve got no troubles, life is the bubbles.”
Rock it like a Redhead!