During the fall and winter seasons, it is important to thicken your facial moisturizers to protect and quench our sensitive skin. Think of it like this: your moisturizer is a blanket over your face and you need a thicker blanket in the winter, than the summer.
Here are our top ‘Redhead Friendly’ approved facial moisturizers (at every price point) to carry you into fall and winter:
2. L’Oreal RevitaLift® Triple PowerTM Deep-Acting Moisturizer, $17: Another super lightweight moisturizer containing anti-aging properties to repair wrinkles and fine lines.
3. Mario Badescu The Moisture Magnet SPF 15, $24: This daily moisturizer locks in moisture to guard against dryness in order to nourish and smooth the skin.
4. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream, $23: Every redhead needs a go-to (affordable) night cream. This night moisturizer contains super-hydrating properties such as Amino-Peptide Complex to penetrate through the skin. Apply after cleansing and before bed to wake up with hydrated, beautiful smooth skin.
5. Paula’s Choice Skincare CALM Redness Relief SPF 30 Mineral Moisturizer Normal to Dry, $29: A daytime moisturizer to protect your fair skin and freckles that’s rich in antioxidants and contains skin-restoring ingredients to help add defense against damaging environmental factors. Great for under your makeup.
7. derma e Hydrating Day Crème with Hyaluronic Acid, $29: This moisturizer contains a fine, silky formula to deliver the unmatched hydrating properties of nature’s moisture magnet, Hyaluronic Acid (HA). 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten free, GMO-free.
Looking to SPLURGE on your next moisturizer? Try these two ‘Redhead Friendly’ products:
8. Shiseido IBUKI Refining Moisturizer Enriched, $45: Free of sulfates and phthalates. Helps skin retain its plump state, free of blemishes, visible pores, and roughness.
9. Alpessence 24 Hour Renewing Cream, $149: This 24 hour renewing cream is the height of luxury. From day to night, this treatment does its magic, and helps to transform all major visible signs of aging: tighten skin, trigger skin regeneration, reducing the wrinkles and radically improving skin condition.
Which moisturizer will you be rockin’ this redhead season? Comment below!