By: Liri Navon
Have you ever found yourself at a loss for words when someone says something bad about you? Here are 10 comebacks that will knock the bullies (figuratively) out!
1. “I don’t know what your future holds, but mine holds a ton of compliments from everyone I meet!”
People will always tell you how much they love your red hair. And they are right, it is fabulous.
2. “I appreciate you stopping to comment on my looks. You just proved for the millionth time that I’m unique.”
You and I agree.
3. “What’s your point? I got it, I’m beautiful.”
You and I agree, again.
4. “I know right? I’m a magical creature. Can’t argue with that!”
I glow in the sun, what can you do?
5. “Youʼre just jealous because I never have a bad hair day.”
Every day is a good hair day for a redhead.
6.”A few years from now, you’ll regret what you said and wish a redhead will give you attention.”
7. “Disney make a lot of references to me.”
I don’t need to wear a wig if I choose to go as Ariel for Halloween.
8. “It’s okay to be jealous. I’d be jealous of me too.”
Yes, I’m all that, and you can’t take it away from me.
9. “Too bad people are not paying hundreds of dollars just to get YOUR hair color.”
You know what they say: lifeʼs too short to have boring hair.
10. “Everyone with eyes can see I have red hair. Everyone with brains can see that it’s gorgeous.”
Sorry, can’t hear you over all the compliments I get.
Instead of getting upset and running away from the problem, it might be best to respond with a witty remark. Chances are, the bully will not expect it and you will come out on top.
What are some other things you can say to a redhead bully? Share with us in the comments below.
Rock it like a Redhead!