Redheads can really benefit from blowouts because they control frizz and keeps red hair looking gorgeous. Thanks to great quality hot tools, you can turn your frizzy, red mane into flowing red locks with a simple blow out. To create this look you will need a blow dryer, round brush, comb and sectioning clips.
1. Comb wet hair until smooth, working any knots out for the bottom of the hair up.
2. Next, apply styling product from roots to keep hair smooth and protected from the heat. Dry hair until its about 70% dry concentrating mainly on the roots.
3. Create desired part and divide hair into three sections– two on the side of the head (left and right) one in the back from crown of head to occipital bone. Leave two inches of hair down.
4. Pick up the section of hair with the round brush– point nozzle of dryer downward & concentrate on drying the root first working the brush downward, roll it upwards and blast heat for a few seconds.
5. Repeat steps throughout bottom section, working your way to the top.
Tip: For extra volume, pin up sections just after they are dried. Pinch the hair midway up the shaft, roll the curl upward & clip at the base. Then, do the same on the left and right side of the head working with no larger than two inch sections.
Note: The higher the elevation of the hair while drying, the more volume you will achieve.