11 Reasons You Can't Miss a Rock it like a Redhead Event
1. It’s in five major cities in five different regions of the United States. Excuse for a road trip anyone?!
Carmina Alvarez (center), a writer for How to be a Redhead, and sister (left) traveled from Mexico to New York City for the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead Event.
2. A room full of fabulous, beautiful majestic unicorns. Enough said.
3. The 2015 Rock it like a Redhead Beauty Tour is rare, unique and out-of-this-world fabulous. Just like redheads!
Model from the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead Event
4. An excuse to rock your red hair on the red carpet.
Attendee at the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead Event
5. It will be an evening of glamour. There will be beauty stations with brands and experts looking to beautify YOU! And, 2-3 fashion shows will top designer brands.
Pureology, one of our hair sponsors for the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead event, beautifying a redhead.
Support Our Rock it like a Redhead 2015 Campaign Here.
6. Our tagline is: red hair is more than a color, it’s a lifestyle! Show the world it is truly a lifestyle by attending an event based on the color of your hair.
7. The event will give you confidence! You will appreciate your unique appearance more than any other time in your life.
Model, Ash Gat, from the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead Event
8. You’ll be able to get your hands on new, never-before-seen redhead merchandise. Who wouldn’t want this!?
9. Want to bring a friend/loved one/relative who isn’t a redhead? Guess what?! They can attend too! We will be passing out redhead wigs at entrance.
Two attendees, Laurie and Lydia, at the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead Event
10. Special celebrity guests may appear. *HINT HINT*
Maitland Ward, famous for her role as Rachel on ‘Boy Meets World’ at the 2013 Rock it like a Redhead Event
11. You will leave the event with a swag bag FULL of complimentary products handpicked by Adrienne and Stephanie for your redhead life.
15% OFF ENTIRE SHOP! JOIN NEWSLETTER TO GET CODE!UA-44584615-1