Natural redheads sometimes have very blonde, almost translucent, eyelashes and eyebrows. The rules for applying makeup on redheads are completely different than for blondes and brunettes. Here are the best redhead makeup tips for blonde eyelashes and eyebrows:
1. Face makeup and eyeliner should already be applied.
2. Apply mascara from the underneath and brush upwards. If you feel like you can still see traces of your blonde eyelashes at the base, wiggle the application wand at the base of the lashes, then brush outwards from underneath. It will cover up any blonde eyelashes and make your lashes look longer and thicker.
3. Brush mascara on next eye.
1. Brush eyebrows upward using an eyebrow brush comb.
2. Using an eyebrow powder, choose a color a shade lighter than your red hair.
3. Dip your brush into the powder, tapping off the access.
4. Starting at the arch, fill in your brow from that point back. Whatever is left from the brush, fill in the front of the brow.
5. Gently blend in with eyebrow brush.
6. Repeat on second eye.
7. Using a clear eyebrow gel, brush the eyebrows upward to lock in the eyebrow shape and color.
Rock it like a Redhead!