Six More Masks for Your Red Hair!
Some redheads want to protect their hair and keep it looking shiny more than a blonde and brunette would because the color is incredibly rare and unique. With so many products on the market (and have you noticed that they are always in the similar square tube?), it is hard to decipher which one is right for your red hair.
We have already found six of the best hair treatments for your beautiful head of red hair and are coming back with another round of great protective treatments!
These hair masks are great for redheads on the go because they are known to repair hair in less than 15 minutes. For all products, apply the hair mask after shampooing and leave on 15 minutes. Rinse.
The deep conditioning masks will make your hair smooth, manageable and shiny in no time.
1. Amika Nourishing Hair Mask is an intensely moisturizing and restorative mask. It contains abundant amounts of vitamin C and omega-7 that is normally found only in fish oil.
2. Eufora Damage Cure Clay Mask penetrates deep to repair damaged red hair and restore strength, moisture and vibrancy. It contains ingredients like Kaolin Clay and Shea Butter. The best part about this product is that is is a 100% active formula, which means every ingredient has a purpose.
3. Pureology Precious Oil Softening Hair Masque has sunflower seed oil for softness and coconut oil for vitality. Like all Pureology products, it is 100% vegan and not tested on animals.
4. Organix Hydrating Macadamia Oil Intensive Mask eplenishes moisture without a heavy build-up and gives a tangle free, smooth finish. This product is great for “by choice” redheads because it will extend the life of color treatments. It is sulfate and paraben free.
5. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask is so concentrated that you only need to use a small amount. Ingredients are olive, meadowfoam seed and sweet almond. It is recommended that it is used once a week.
6. Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask is designed to repair extremely dense and dry hair. It works with the hair cuticle to provide intense discipline and smooths hair in a matter of minutes.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Nicole Smith. Try this ballerina butt kicking routine and see how fun and effective it is to attain a red hot body.
By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru Having red hair is a signature color that gets you noticed in an instant- so it’s important to keep your crowning glory in tip top condition! Many salon treatments are time consuming and expensive; but you’re in luck because there are some great “Do It Yourself” hair treatments that are natural, super effective
It isn’t your imagination; hair dyed red fades quicker than other colored heads of hair. Why is this? Red dye molecules are larger and heavier than their brown and blond counterparts. Consequently, this makes it more difficult for the coloring to fully infiltrate the strands and, instead, it settles on the outside. Too often, redheads face a tough choice between