This Redhead Season, one of the trendiest colors to wear is yellow! Learn how to rock this color:
By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru
This autumn season, also known as Redhead Season, one of the trendiest colors to wear is yellow and as Julianne Moore proved at the Emmy‘s, redheads look ravishing in this sunny hue.
When wearing yellow, be sure to play up your “gingerness” with these tips:
1. Compliment your completion with sheer foundation that lets your adorable freckles peek through like, Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer.
2. Complete the look with bright red lips like, NARS “Jungle Red” Lipstick.
3. Add a little shimmer to your cheekbones with the Kanebo Sensai Collection Designing Duo Bronze Powder. A shimmering powder will give light to your face without conflicting with your red hair and lips.
If your not quite ready to wear a full yellow outfit, try out the trend with some adorable accessories:
1. Purses are a great way to add a pop of color to your look if your outfit doesn’t do a justice. Opt for a bag like Mark Jacobs ‘Small Antonia’ Leather Satchell.
2. Classy pumps are a great way to add in a little yellow to your outfit. Look for a shoe like Sole Society ‘Stella’ Pump in mustard.
3. It is also fun to mix and match yellow accessories with your outfits. Choose necklaces like the Forever New Jolie Chanderlier Necklace because they aren’t overpowering, but still give you that bit of color that will make your look and hair shine.
4. Looking for a fancy dress like Julianne Moore’s, find it here!
No matter how you choose to wear yellow, you will make a sunny statement this season with yellow.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Tasha is a PROUD REDHEAD, fashion stylist, personal shopper and beauty blogger working in the San Francisco Peninsula where she is known as the Bay Area Style Guru, follow her on Twitter @stylegurugirl
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
Edited By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru As Valentine’s Day approaches, most girls dream about jewelry. Rose Gold is one of the hottest trends and is the perfect compliment to a redhead’s complexion. Also known as “Pink Gold”, Rose Gold looks absolutely gorgeous on Redheads because it naturally plays up the copper/gold undertones in the hair and skin. Because of
So many celebrities (including our lovely redhead celebrities) have been rockin’ neon. Since neon colors are bright and bold it is important to know how to wear these colors with your red hair without having a fashion emergency! 1. Choose the right fashion pieces. Opt to wear bold neon pants or jeans with a plain top like the fabulous Christina
As redheads, it can be difficult, frustrating and seemingly impossible to find a beauty product that will conceal what we wish to hide, but not let our alabaster tones and accompanying freckles get spackled like walls from a 1970’s home with a mask of thick white gooey foundation. Don’t fret, give this a whirl! BB Cream, short for ‘Blemish Balm Cream’, is all