This Redhead Season, one of the trendiest colors to wear is yellow! Learn how to rock this color:
By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru
This autumn season, also known as Redhead Season, one of the trendiest colors to wear is yellow and as Julianne Moore proved at the Emmy‘s, redheads look ravishing in this sunny hue.
When wearing yellow, be sure to play up your “gingerness” with these tips:
1. Compliment your completion with sheer foundation that lets your adorable freckles peek through like, Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer.
2. Complete the look with bright red lips like, NARS “Jungle Red” Lipstick.
3. Add a little shimmer to your cheekbones with the Kanebo Sensai Collection Designing Duo Bronze Powder. A shimmering powder will give light to your face without conflicting with your red hair and lips.
If your not quite ready to wear a full yellow outfit, try out the trend with some adorable accessories:
1. Purses are a great way to add a pop of color to your look if your outfit doesn’t do a justice. Opt for a bag like Mark Jacobs ‘Small Antonia’ Leather Satchell.
2. Classy pumps are a great way to add in a little yellow to your outfit. Look for a shoe like Sole Society ‘Stella’ Pump in mustard.
3. It is also fun to mix and match yellow accessories with your outfits. Choose necklaces like the Forever New Jolie Chanderlier Necklace because they aren’t overpowering, but still give you that bit of color that will make your look and hair shine.
4. Looking for a fancy dress like Julianne Moore’s, find it here!
No matter how you choose to wear yellow, you will make a sunny statement this season with yellow.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Tasha is a PROUD REDHEAD, fashion stylist, personal shopper and beauty blogger working in the San Francisco Peninsula where she is known as the Bay Area Style Guru, follow her on Twitter @stylegurugirl
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
Your wish for sassy red hair can easily be granted without putting your hair through the agony of a toxic chemical dye. These natural dyes can be used by natural redheads or redheads “by choice” : 1. Henna is a plant which produces flowers used for many different things from cosmetics to dying wool or leather. It is becoming a trend
By: Brittany Henderson Redheads, this summer is a scorcher and sometimes wearing shorts is tough because it is hard to know what color fabric will compliment our skin tone. Here are some fun ways to wear shorts and you’re guaranteed to never get lost in the crowd of denim cutoffs. 1. Lace Shorts: Free People’s Scalloped Shorts are fun, flirty and come
By: Brittany Henderson This spring, white is one of the most standout colors from the runway to the streets. How can anyone resist the beauty of a white dress in the springtime? What could make you feel more flirty and fun? To rock this trend: 1. Try a pair of white jeans. White jeans can be found in almost any