This Redhead Season, one of the trendiest colors to wear is yellow! Learn how to rock this color:
By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru
This autumn season, also known as Redhead Season, one of the trendiest colors to wear is yellow and as Julianne Moore proved at the Emmy‘s, redheads look ravishing in this sunny hue.
When wearing yellow, be sure to play up your “gingerness” with these tips:
1. Compliment your completion with sheer foundation that lets your adorable freckles peek through like, Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer.
2. Complete the look with bright red lips like, NARS “Jungle Red” Lipstick.
3. Add a little shimmer to your cheekbones with the Kanebo Sensai Collection Designing Duo Bronze Powder. A shimmering powder will give light to your face without conflicting with your red hair and lips.
If your not quite ready to wear a full yellow outfit, try out the trend with some adorable accessories:
1. Purses are a great way to add a pop of color to your look if your outfit doesn’t do a justice. Opt for a bag like Mark Jacobs ‘Small Antonia’ Leather Satchell.
2. Classy pumps are a great way to add in a little yellow to your outfit. Look for a shoe like Sole Society ‘Stella’ Pump in mustard.
3. It is also fun to mix and match yellow accessories with your outfits. Choose necklaces like the Forever New Jolie Chanderlier Necklace because they aren’t overpowering, but still give you that bit of color that will make your look and hair shine.
4. Looking for a fancy dress like Julianne Moore’s, find it here!
No matter how you choose to wear yellow, you will make a sunny statement this season with yellow.
Rock it like a Redhead!
Tasha is a PROUD REDHEAD, fashion stylist, personal shopper and beauty blogger working in the San Francisco Peninsula where she is known as the Bay Area Style Guru, follow her on Twitter @stylegurugirl
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Carmina Alavarez We are all busy redheads. We have our careers, families and numerous activities. All women know that the number one thing that makes a look complete is well manicured nails. But, sometimes, waiting for nail polish to dry may seem like an eternity and if we do it in a rush, we run the risk of ruining
By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru This season there are some delightfully decadent choices in nail colors to compliment your fall wardrobe. You have seen some of the hottest nail polishes redheads could rock this autumn, but we’re adding to the list with more fun, “redhead friendly” colors! READ: Fall 2012 Hot Nail Polishes for Redheads Here are four more
Rona O’Connor is a celebrity colorist who has worked on Hollywood’s most famous redheads! She has colored Debra Messing, Laura Prepon from That 70′s Show, Melissa Gilbert, Jayma Mays from Glee, Rachel Boston, Joanna Garcia, Blake Lively and Bella Thorne. Here are her do’s and ‘don’ts for growing red hair long and healthy: DO’S: Do: Keep it trimmed every 6 weeks. Ask for a ‘health trim’ which is about a centimeter