Gentleman, if you really like the redhead you are dating make sure to never say these 10 things:
Here’s how not to impress a redhead you’re dating—or want to date.
1) “Is your hair natural?” Every redhead (natural or ‘by choice’) has heard this before and the question can get very repetitive. The best thing to do is say “yes” and move on.
2) “Are you guys really going extinct?” This is another popular question, but one that is simply not true! Only 1% of the world are redheads, but 4% carry a copy of the gene that makes redheads. Basically, redheads aren’t going away anytime soon. Sure, the color is very rare, but that is the beauty of being a redhead!
3) “I wonder if we would have redhead babies.” Doesn’t this one make you laugh and want to say in return, “No. We will not.”
4) “Would you ever think of dying your hair?” Let’s face it: some men aren’t into redheads. But, no man should ask a beautiful redhead to dye her hair.
5) “So, are you 100% Irish?” Everyone always thinks that if someone has red hair they are Irish. The truth is, there are natural redheads in every part of the world (even Africa,India and Asia where people have dominantly darker hair and skin), but Scotland has the highest population of redheads.
6) “It doesn’t look like you’re a redhead from where I’m sitting- it looks more brown.” Don’t you just want to take the guy into the light and show him that it is very red?!
7) “Do you mind if I nickname you ‘ginger’?” Ginger is one of those nicknames that can be said amongst redheads, but to be called ginger by a brunette or blonde isn’t always welcomed.
8) “How come your eyebrows and eyelashes aren’t red?” Some natural redheads have blonde/white or dark eyelashes and eyebrows. It is odd why some people think there should be red hair, eyebrows and eyelashes- right?
9) “Does the carpet match the drapes?” This one deserves an “eye roll” and is usually completely uncalled for!
10) “I take that you’re a redheaded stepchild?” Most ladies find this to be one of the worst things you can say to a redhead because it originates from the idea that the child faced abuse or neglect from a step-parent because of his/her red hair.
Gentleman, if you really like the redhead you are dating make sure to never say the above! Remember to compliment her for her unique look and leave it at that.
Have any of YOU have heard the above?
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
Demetria “Demi” Lovato, American actress and singer, went RED! Kelly Clarkson tweeted, “I LOVE THE RED!! you look beautiful girl!”
By: Carmina Alavarez We are all busy redheads. We have our careers, families and numerous activities. All women know that the number one thing that makes a look complete is well manicured nails. But, sometimes, waiting for nail polish to dry may seem like an eternity and if we do it in a rush, we run the risk of ruining