See why these makeup products are great for your Red life!
With so many makeup products on the market, it is sometimes hard for a redhead to find items that don’t break out the skin, work with light eyelashes/eyebrows and compliments ivory skin tones. Things can get even more complicated when a different season approaches and makeup must change, too.
The above products have been tested on a redhead for a maximum of 10 days and deemed “redhead friendly”! See why they are great for your Red life:
1. Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, Light: If you’re looking for the perfect concealer to cover all your flaws and match your pale skin, this is your answer. It is very difficult to find a good concealer, but this one is the best one out there. Unlike traditional concealers, the AmazingConcealer is so concentrated, you only need to use tiny pin-dot amounts of product to create flawless skin.
2. Youngblood Brow Artiste, Auburn: Adrienne and Stephanie swear by this eyebrow kit- it is carried with them everywhere they go! Redheads know that it is not easy to find an eyebrow color that compliments light eyebrows and red hair; the colors are usually too dark or too light. That is, until you discover the beauty behind Youngblood’s Brow Artiste in Auburn. The kit contains two different shades of auburn and a cool wax. It is easy to find the color that matches your skin and hair tone and there is also a great brush and tweezer that comes with the kit. You can’t go wrong. It is a must have!
3. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner, Black/Brown: How many of you fiesty redheads are in a rush and need to complete your look, but don’t have time to apply a fancy eyeliner? Stila’s Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner easily glides on with ease, won’t smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when. The thin marker-like tip is easy to use, goes on smoothly without skipping, smudging, or pulling, and is waterproof!
4. LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint, Fiery Matte Red: LipSurgence is a natural matte lip stain that is peppermint-infused and glides on smooth for a rich matte finish that will stay all day.The best part about this product is that it doesn’t dye the lip, but uses a natural technology which is also proven to moisturize lips! The lip color looks fantastic with red hair and fits perfectly in any purse or clutch.
5. Korres Mineral Foundation, Medium: How to be a Redhead has recommended this product before because it is perfect for every season. It looks and feels great on redheads and gives full coverage without any sign of nasty breakouts. The texture is light weight and so smooth on skin.
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Original: Earth toned eyeshadows are very trendy this season and the colors look fantastic with red hair. But, who has been in the position where hours after application, the eyeshadow seems to have disappeared or not look as vibrant? This primer is fantastic because it guarantees more vibrant eyeshadow that lasts for 24 hours and NEVER CREASES! Once you experience this product, you’ll wonder why you never had it in your makeup bag.
7. Susan Ciminelli Red Lipstick: Susan’s line is absolutely fantastic for redheads, but she also has a great red lipstick that every ginger must wear (especially when going out on the town). The color is deep is looks great with every tone of red hair. Simply apply and watch it last all day and night long.
8. Benefit They’re Real Mascara: Some natural redheads have very night or almost translucent eyelashes and it is important to find a a great mascara that will curl and volumize the lashes. This mascara will make you look like a rockin’ redhead!
Keep beautifully Red!
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Rachel Moffett With Fashion Week currently underway and all the fall 2013 collections gracing the runways, it’s the perfect time for a little reminder of the biggest beauty trends for the coming spring season. So, forget about the cold temperatures and the snow that might have pummeled your town overnight and think about warm weather, sunny days, and spring beauty.
Hilary Reed is a 21-year-old redhead living in Manhattan. How to be a Redhead had the pleasure to talk with Hilary about how she rocks her red locks!
By: Rachel Moffett It’s almost time to put those winter coats in storage because spring is right around the corner, ladies! Now is the time to take a look at your wardrobe and see if you have spring’s hottest trends ready to wear when those temperatures warm up. PEEK-A-BOO: This spring, showing a little skin is in! Tops with creative cutouts,