Redhead season is finally here! Here some of the best “redhead friendly” colors for this glorious season:
By: Carmina Alvarez, Monterrey, Mexico Redhead
Redhead season is finally here! It is my favorite season and every new season means new nail polish. As the leaves begin to change color, we say goodbye to summer neons and corals; and hello to dramatic, dark, sophisticated and metallic shades. Here some of the best “redhead friendly” colors for this glorious season:
1. Reds: Deep burgundies, deep reds and rusty oranges are RED HOT this season. Tip: Do not match your nail color with red clothes and your red hair or else it will be red overload.
2. Blues: Choose navy blues that look like the ocean during the night time. This color is a great choice if you don’t want to go black but still want a dark color. Tip: Add a glossy top coat for a perfect finish.
3. Metallic: Opt for bold metallic shades that resemble the shininess of costume jewelry.
4. Greens: This is a staple “redhead friendly” color, but moody greens is the color to choose this season- it is a perfect shade for redheads!
5. Grays: Deeper grays are really in this season and will add an edginess to your look.
6. Go Chic: You can never go wrong with neutrals, warm creams and melting golds.
Which colors are you rockin’ this redhead season?
Carmina Alvarez is a natural redhead from Monterrey, Mexico. She loves anything involved with fashion and beauty tips for redheads. Carmina is a Sally Beauty Supply Mexico Marketer and a Blogger. You can follow her @CarminaBolena
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
Most redheads experience the same frustration during prom season. Some blondes and brunettes begin planning the big evening with tanning sessions, discussion of “non-redhead friendly” makeup ideas and shopping for gowns that match their personal skin tones. On the other hand, redheads have to take an entirely different approach and opt for sunless tanners and makeup that compliments their vibrant
By: Olivia Volpe. Well it’s a long-standing myth that redheads shouldn’t wear red, but it’s time to put that myth to bed with some fabulous new ways to style that vibrant hue.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and we’re showing you how to support it- redhead style. You’ve already seen how to rock pink this month, but now you can pair your outfits with some of the best “redhead friendly” beauty products that help support the awareness of breast cancer. 1. Essie Breast Cancer Awareness Nail in pink. 2. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer 3. Ahava Hope