Redhead season is finally here! Here some of the best “redhead friendly” colors for this glorious season:
By: Carmina Alvarez, Monterrey, Mexico Redhead
Redhead season is finally here! It is my favorite season and every new season means new nail polish. As the leaves begin to change color, we say goodbye to summer neons and corals; and hello to dramatic, dark, sophisticated and metallic shades. Here some of the best “redhead friendly” colors for this glorious season:
1. Reds: Deep burgundies, deep reds and rusty oranges are RED HOT this season. Tip: Do not match your nail color with red clothes and your red hair or else it will be red overload.
2. Blues: Choose navy blues that look like the ocean during the night time. This color is a great choice if you don’t want to go black but still want a dark color. Tip: Add a glossy top coat for a perfect finish.
3. Metallic: Opt for bold metallic shades that resemble the shininess of costume jewelry.
4. Greens: This is a staple “redhead friendly” color, but moody greens is the color to choose this season- it is a perfect shade for redheads!
5. Grays: Deeper grays are really in this season and will add an edginess to your look.
6. Go Chic: You can never go wrong with neutrals, warm creams and melting golds.
Which colors are you rockin’ this redhead season?
Carmina Alvarez is a natural redhead from Monterrey, Mexico. She loves anything involved with fashion and beauty tips for redheads. Carmina is a Sally Beauty Supply Mexico Marketer and a Blogger. You can follow her @CarminaBolena
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Nina DiBona. Proper nutrition can actually improve the appearance of your red locks! Getting insufficient amounts of this nutrient could increase the likelihood of having dry scalp and/or dandruff…
..Well, that is what Honest Tea concluded! It conducted a social experiment that examined the most honest cities in the U.S. The experiments were conducted by setting up unmanned pop-up stores in 30 US cities and asked people to pay $1 per bottle on the honor system. We couldn’t help but dig more into this and discover why (or allegedly why) redheads are more trustworthy:
By: Kirsten As a little girl, I was (as most redheads were) teased relentlessly, called “carrot top”, “fire ….” and even “flaming cow” when I was 13 and likely weighed in at 90lbs. In high school I cursed my hair as I was always caught when doing something wrong by being called out because of my red hair when there