Redhead season is finally here! Here some of the best “redhead friendly” colors for this glorious season:
By: Carmina Alvarez, Monterrey, Mexico Redhead
Redhead season is finally here! It is my favorite season and every new season means new nail polish. As the leaves begin to change color, we say goodbye to summer neons and corals; and hello to dramatic, dark, sophisticated and metallic shades. Here some of the best “redhead friendly” colors for this glorious season:
1. Reds: Deep burgundies, deep reds and rusty oranges are RED HOT this season. Tip: Do not match your nail color with red clothes and your red hair or else it will be red overload.
2. Blues: Choose navy blues that look like the ocean during the night time. This color is a great choice if you don’t want to go black but still want a dark color. Tip: Add a glossy top coat for a perfect finish.
3. Metallic: Opt for bold metallic shades that resemble the shininess of costume jewelry.
4. Greens: This is a staple “redhead friendly” color, but moody greens is the color to choose this season- it is a perfect shade for redheads!
5. Grays: Deeper grays are really in this season and will add an edginess to your look.
6. Go Chic: You can never go wrong with neutrals, warm creams and melting golds.
Which colors are you rockin’ this redhead season?
Carmina Alvarez is a natural redhead from Monterrey, Mexico. She loves anything involved with fashion and beauty tips for redheads. Carmina is a Sally Beauty Supply Mexico Marketer and a Blogger. You can follow her @CarminaBolena
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Natasha Holler While you physically feel great after a workout, you might not feel as fresh as you’d like… and redheads everywhere know that our post-workout red-faced look is not our most becoming. Of course we’d all love to have the time to cool down, shower, and dress to impress to tackle what else the day might bring, but
By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru This autumn season, also known as Redhead Season, one of the trendiest colors to wear is yellow and as Julianne Moore proved at the Emmy‘s, redheads look ravishing in this sunny hue. READ: YELLOW FOR REDHEADS When wearing yellow, be sure to play up your “gingerness” with these tips: 1. Compliment your completion