Redhead season is finally here! Here some of the best “redhead friendly” colors for this glorious season:
By: Carmina Alvarez, Monterrey, Mexico Redhead
Redhead season is finally here! It is my favorite season and every new season means new nail polish. As the leaves begin to change color, we say goodbye to summer neons and corals; and hello to dramatic, dark, sophisticated and metallic shades. Here some of the best “redhead friendly” colors for this glorious season:
1. Reds: Deep burgundies, deep reds and rusty oranges are RED HOT this season. Tip: Do not match your nail color with red clothes and your red hair or else it will be red overload.
2. Blues: Choose navy blues that look like the ocean during the night time. This color is a great choice if you don’t want to go black but still want a dark color. Tip: Add a glossy top coat for a perfect finish.
3. Metallic: Opt for bold metallic shades that resemble the shininess of costume jewelry.
4. Greens: This is a staple “redhead friendly” color, but moody greens is the color to choose this season- it is a perfect shade for redheads!
5. Grays: Deeper grays are really in this season and will add an edginess to your look.
6. Go Chic: You can never go wrong with neutrals, warm creams and melting golds.
Which colors are you rockin’ this redhead season?
Carmina Alvarez is a natural redhead from Monterrey, Mexico. She loves anything involved with fashion and beauty tips for redheads. Carmina is a Sally Beauty Supply Mexico Marketer and a Blogger. You can follow her @CarminaBolena
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
.. especially if you live in the northeastern part of the U.S. The snow is piled as high as the sky and any minute now it will be time for us to go outside and shovel. We’ll protect our skin with gloves, hats, scarves, coats, boots… and lotion. In the past, we have forgotten to take care of our redheaded
How to be a Redhead recently interviewed Boston entrepreneur and redhead, Kimberly V. Benson. She is founder of the graphic apparel company, Heretic City and has laid the foundation for an Independent Designers Market in Cambridge, MA. Heretic City offers a women and mens line titled “A Devastating Love,” which graphically demonstrates love, lust, sex and tragedy. From the
By: Mary Fugle Here are some simple tricks to use when boot camp, juice fasts, and 6 am kickboxing have lost their appeal. Circuit Train: Rather than doing a full cardio session followed by weight training, alternate. That way, you’ll keep your heart rate up for the whole workout. Walk and Talk: Don’t sit still when you’re on a conference call. At