Thirteen Inspirations to Reflect your vibrant, red hot personality.
Today is Friday the 13th and since this day is known to be spooky, crazy and unlucky we thought we’d give you some funky ‘redhead friendly’ inspirations for your outfits tonight and this weekend.
1. Alexander McQueen Twin Bracelet- Whether you choose to rock one bracelet or many, make sure your jewelry reflects your vibrant, red hot personality.
2. Holst Lee Blue Knight Necklace- There are several ‘redhead friendly’ colors, but nothing is more beautiful than bright blue! For the ultimate effect, rock this look with your hair down.
3. Asos Gold Sequin Collar- This accessory has truly been a hit at recent runway shows and we are loving its dramatic feel. Pair this accessory with a deeper toned outfit and some dramatic eye makeup.
4. Jagger Edge Montana Studded iPhone Cover- It’s true, this generation is always on their phone. So, why not make it look super cool? A studded look is very edgy and fun.
5. Vintage Levis Sun Flower Yellow Denim Blue Tie Dye Cut Offs- Denim always makes a comeback and this season, it is definitely all the rage; but why not step it up a notch and opt for a fun colored pair of shorts?
6. H&M Bag- This bag screams dark, edgy and chic; it also looks great with red locks.
7. Miso Glam Sparkle Heart Earrings- Earrings really do make a statement and since your hair does most of the talking, choose a pair that is fun and flirty.
8 & 9. Nars Thakoon in Amchoor & Victoriana Butter Nail Polish- Tonight, don’t go for a plain ol’ boring nail color, opt for one that expresses your personality!
10. Giorgio Armani Rouge D’armani Sheer Lipstick- With a smokey eye and a light bronzer, this lipstick will make you look super gorgeous! Strong lip colors add a dramatic effect and set your features on fire.
11. Steve Madden Studlyy, Black Stud- That’s right. Pump up your look with a hot pair of shoes. These shoes (and your hair) do all the talking, so pick an outfit that is a little subdued, but still classy and chic.
12. Modcloth Save My Spots Scarf- Like most redheads, you probably live a busy, crazy life. But, who said you can’t be stylish on the go? Quickly grab a cute scarf and run out the door!
13. Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner- Ladies, if there is one regiment you should have this evening, it should be a great, exaggerated eyeliner. Learn how to rock the perfect eyeliner HERE.
Keep beautifully Red & Rock it like a Redhead!
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Olivia Shea For many of us angelically generous reds, the holidays, New Year and Valentine’s Day took quite the hit to our wallet. Now may be a good time to reassess our spending without depriving our looks, of course. Here are some beauty tricks of the trade that you can find right in your home. 1. Baking Soda: Winter time
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and we’re showing you how to support it- redhead style. You’ve already seen how to rock pink this month, but now you can pair your outfits with some of the best “redhead friendly” beauty products that help support the awareness of breast cancer. 1. Essie Breast Cancer Awareness Nail in pink. 2. Tweezerman Slant Tweezer 3. Ahava Hope
How to be a Redhead is always focusing on finding products for sensitive, redhead skin. But, what about hair and lips? These are vital parts to our beauty and we must make sure they are protected and baby soft. That’s why we love Le bébé Coo‘s products. The line is actually designed for babies, but they are perfect for adults- especially