It’s Time To Treat Your Hair Right: Top 6 Deep Conditioner Treatments
Redheads want to protect their hair and keep it looking shiny more than the ‘norm’ because the color is incredibly rare and unique. How to be a Redhead has tested many deep conditioners; everything from the most expensive to the cheapest. We’ve picked the top six ‘redhead friendly’ deep conditioner treatments that are the absolute best for keeping gorgeous red hair looking awesome!
1. blowPro® ‘damage control daily repairing conditioner: We fell in love with this brand when we tried blowPro‘s dry shampoo powder. This repairing conditioner works with your hair to prevent and repair split ends because it is made without harsh sulfates and had intense proteins to moisturize every strand of hair. How to use it: Apply to dry hair. Focusing on the mid-shaft to ends apply the residual to the root. Wash out. If you need intense repair, it can be used as a weekly treatment by wrapping treated hair with a warm towel for 15 minutes before rinsing.
2. Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Freeze Treatment: For redheads ‘by choice,’ this is a great option because it is especially designed for color treated hair. This product nourishes without weighing down the hair because of a liquid silk extract. How to use it: Use the Schwarzkopf Color Freeze Treatment once or twice a week to provide an extra care boost for your red hair.
3. Dove Nutritive Therapy, Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner: We’ve tried so many drug store conditioners and all of them left our hair feeling greasy- that is until we tried Dove Nutritive Therapy. It contains conditioner that seals cuticles to lock in nutrients and smooth frizz. How to use it: Apply to dry hair and wash out. Use once a week.
4. DevaCurl Heaven in Hair: It is an intense deep conditioner that is perfect for curly and processed (and red) hair and it is sulfate-free. How to use: Using fingertips, glide a liberal amount through damp hair. Place hair under a plastic cap and leave in for 15 to 30 minutes with or without heat. Rinse. Use once or twice weekly.
5. Ojon® Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment Plus: This conditioner was an instant ‘yes,’ because it restores the hair with just one treatment. You will see a difference within hours after using a treatment! Your red hair will suddenly be soft, silky and manageable. How to use: Scoop 1 to 1½ teaspoon into palm of hand.
6. Redken Real Control Overnight Treatment: This is a great conditioner because it can easily be applied before bed and by the time you wake up and wash out the treatment, you’ll notice a considerable difference. It isn’t messy and is perfect for busy women on the go. How to use: Squeeze a dime size amount into your hand and apply to the hair, concentrating on the ends. Wrap the hair with plastic or tie it in a high bun and wash out in the morning.
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Janine Ripper. Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it- especially for redheads! Adopt this look for a perfect summer day.
By: Liz Washer Lavender primer? GREEN concealer?!? The array of weird colors on the market is understandably baffling to most consumers, but as a pro makeup artist, I use the principles of color theory every time I apply makeup, and you can too – especially if you have a stubborn blemish that just doesn’t look good with a thick pile
By: Olivia Shea. Before you sink into the throw-on-anything-black-and-blah rut, add some holiday cheer with these fab fashion and beauty trends: