Get in on this floor-length fashion trend!
By: Olivia Volpe
Looking for stylish way to stay cool during the scorching summer days? The answer is a maxi dress!
They are the easiest thing to throw on in the morning, and with a quick twist of your gorgeous locks into a high chignon, you’re ready to go for any situation. Maxi dresses come in all shapes, sizes, cuts and colors so remember to find one that accents your vibrant red hair and individual style.
Below are some of my favorite styles that I think look best on redheads:
1. Long and Sheer: Many redheads love maxi dresses because not only are they cool, but they compliment the skin and body. The new trend, a short dress with long, sheer fabric is the way to go. It is flirty, sexy and is a great fashion choice from day to night.
2. Hi to Lo: This trend is so popular this summer because it is beachy yet dressy at the same time. Dress it up with jewelry or wear no jewelry at all- either way, you’re guaranteed to look beautiful.
3. High Slit: I love this look because it compliments most body types. The high slit elongates and slims the body.
4. Super Long: The super long maxi dress was the first ‘maxi dress trend,’ and it hasn’t gone away.
Tip: Whatever style you choose, make sure you find a maxi dress that compliments your body and is a ‘redhead friendly’ color.
You can find a maxi dresses around every corner this summer, so get to shopping and get in on this floor-length fashion trend!
Olivia Volpe is a originally from the suburbs of Chicago, but is now a junior majoring in Spanish at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. Her favorite thing about being a redhead is that it makes her stand out in a crowd!
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
1. Nars Blush in “Torrid” is made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. This color looks best for deep, “midnight” color redheads. 2. Maybelline ”Fit Me” Blush in Light Mauve #106: It is lightweight and has pigments that blend easily and wears evenly. This color is meant to look natural and is best for redheads with “ginger” or “auburn” hair.
By: Lanie Short It’s the sweatiest part of summer deep in the heart of Texas, and even waterproof mascara gets a little smudgy so I decided to try something that’s all the rage here: eyelash extensions. I didn’t realize that non-celebrities could acquire these, so I typed it in to the computer and was presented with a list of hundreds
It is said that redheads bruise more! A bruise is caused by an injury/rupture to tissue beneath the skin and results in skin discoloration. Redheads, take this advice next time you have a bruise: 1. Vitamin K is said to help with bruising and since we’ve taking supplements, we’ve noticed our skin is less tender and less likely to have bruises! Opt for the