Five Inspirations for your Red Wardrobe:
Anne of Green Gables is returning to TV and is set for production in the summer of 2013. It will join a long line of Anne adaptations, stretching back to a 1919 silent film based on Montgomery’s series of eight books.
Anne is one of the world’s favorite redheads and although some may argue that she wasn’t the most stylish, How to be a Redhead takes inspiration from her look.
1. Straw Hat- Anne was known to wear a straw hat and it is a very popular accessory staple this summer. This JCrew Two Toned Straw Hat will protect your fair skin from the sun and will also make you look super fabulous.
2. Do It Big: Although Mary Kate and Ashley made the big bag a trend a few years back, what women doesn’t love a huge purse to put her whole live into? This Why Big Beach Shopper is guaranteed to hold all of your goodies while pulling your outfit together.
3. Wrap It Up: Orelia Exclusive Ribbon Wrap is a bracelet that will give your outfit a bit of an edge, but still giving you a casual vibe.
4. Wear Jean: Jeans, jean shorts and jean dresses are all staple pieces for your wardrobe. This summer, opt for a summer dress like this one from Mulberry.
5. Protect: Keep your skin and lips safe from the sun with Kiehls’s Activated Sun Protector SPF 50 and MAC’s Clear Lipglass.
With these five simple fashion inspirations, you’ll be living proof that Anne of Green Gables makes Red look chic!
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Olivia Shea As redheads, it can be difficult, frustrating and seemingly impossible to find a beauty product that will conceal what we wish to hide, but not let our alabaster tones and accompanying freckles get spackled like walls from a 1970’s home with a mask of thick white gooey foundation. Don’t fret my ginger pet, give this a whirl! BB
It may be winter, but everyone , especially redheads, need to protect themselves year long from the sun. Here are 3 sunscreen tips from Dr. Rebecca Baxt for your holiday seaSUN: 1. If you are in the sun, you need to be reapplying sunscreen every two hours. 2. Women think that the SPF 15 in their makeup plus their SPF
Edited By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru Denim has become the style standard for versatility- it is the “Go Everywhere Look” that will take you from office appropriate to date night downtown! Now there are even more cool ways to rock denim (and your red hair!) with these five latest trends: 1. Colored Denim: Add a pop of color to your