Embrace The Summer Heat With These Important Tips:
It is already a brutally warm summer and it’s necessary to enhance your beauty regimen to match the hot elements. Use these 8 tips to keep beautifully Red and Rock it like a Redhead!
1. Bronze. Bronzer always enhances the cheekbones, makes your eyes look brighter and your teeth whiter. Although, it is important to not wear too much because it will keep you from looking fresh and natural. Apply bronzer at the high points of your face where the sun naturally hits you. Try: Tarte, Park Ave Princess
2. Fun Colors. It is the perfect time to try out bright lipsticks and fun nail colors. Bright tones not only make you look youthful, but compliments your red hair, too. Try: Susan Ciminelli Woodberry Lipstick and Essie Absolutely Shore.
3. Stop The Shine. When humid, hot days approach the T-zone can instantly start shining more than ever before. To eliminate the shine in seconds, use blotting papers. They are cheap and can easily fit in any handbag. Try: Shiseido Pureness Oil Blotting Papers.
4. Prime. The most commonly missed step in the makeup application process is the use of primer. The stuff really works. All you need is a small dot and make sure it is oil free. Try: Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired By Carmindy Luminizing Face Primer
5. Switch To Silicone. When you wear liquid foundation or heavy powders in the hot summer heat, it can turn into a runny mess. If you opt for a lightweight silicone-based formula, you’ll notice an incredible difference and still get full coverage. Try: Laura Geller Phenomenal Foundation
6. Embrace The Humidity. Most natural redheads are born with frizzy, coarse hair and the humidity can wreck havoc on it. Instead of fighting the elements, embrace them by using the right products. The trick is to not use anything that is water-based, such as hairspray. It is important to use cream based products because they will work with your hair and your hair will not frizz up. Try: Pureology Control Twist.
7. Protect Your Hair. If you’re a natural redhead, it is always a good idea to use a protector to keep your locks healthy and shiny. If you’re a redhead ‘by choice,’ you should use products that will prevent the sun from turning your hair all types of wild colors. Try: Fekkai SunShine Shield Spray.
8. Pick a Great Self-Tanner. There are so many amazing products on the market that you no longer have to worry about turning your skin orange. If you find a great product that gives your skin a beautiful glow, you’ll notice how much your hair and complexion instantly radiate, too. Try: Fake Bake Flawless
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Liz Washer Who hasn’t overslept (accidentally or on purpose – hey, that Snooze button isn’t going to push itself!) and then found themselves in a mad dash to get out the door? If you need to look polished but FAST, just mix and match from the tips below – you’ll look like you made an effort even if you
By: Nina DiBona. Proper nutrition can actually improve the appearance of your red locks! Getting insufficient amounts of this nutrient could increase the likelihood of having dry scalp and/or dandruff…
By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru. Skin type and natural hair color can influence the scent of a fragrance, so we redheads should remember that a scent worn by our blonde or brunette friends will react differently on us! Keep these tips in mind when you’re shopping for your next fragrance: