Learn how this soap can benefit your Red life:
By: Jennifer Haynes
This soap originated in Ghana, Africa and the recipe has been used and passed down for generations. This is the only soap in the world that has not been made with lye and can be used on all skin types from sensitive to oily.
Some great benefits of this amazing soap are listed below.
1. Helps combat problem skin; acne, oily skin, blemishes.
2. Fights premature aging and wrinkles. It contains antioxidant properties that fight free radicals that cause aging.
3. Good for hair; dandruff, itchy scalp etc.
4. Great for taking off makeup.
5. Prevents bacteria by pulling it away from the skin making it easy to wash away.
6. Contains vitamin A,E and plenty of iron which nourishes the skin.
Use it for 3-8 days before you see some serious results, but you’re guaranteed to love it!
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Carmina Alvarez, Monterrey, Mexico Redhead Most latin redhead girls have golden and olive tones in their skin and because of this unique combination, makeup advice is also different. Here’s a little guide to compliment your red hair and skin tone: 1. Golden Skin: FOUNDATION & CONCEALER: It is suggested that you opt for yellow and peach-based foundations and concealers.
By: Renee You know that line in the last Twilight book, “Breaking Dawn”, where Bella says after her transformation into vamp, ”It was like I was born to be a vampire”? That is exactly how I felt when I became a redhead. Granted, I was born a blonde, but I now believe I was really meant to be a redhead all
By: Rachel Moffett St. Patrick’s Day is almost upon us! And whether you’re Irish or not, it’s always a fun holiday to celebrate. Plus, it’s the perfect excuse to slip into something green, which will go perfectly with your fabulous red hair! And you want to avoid being pinched, right? Here are ideas on what to rock this St. Patricks Day: