Facts about our favorite color: Red!
By: Jennifer Haynes
“Painters use red like spice.” — Derek Jarman
It has been found that color has a profound effect on humans and red is a color that evokes all sorts of emotions and connotations.
Rock that red hair and show them what you are made of with these facts about Reds!
Hot Facts about the Color Red:
1. Increases enthusiasm.
2. Sense of protection from fears and anxiety.
3. Stimulates energy and can increase blood pressure, heartbeat and pulse rate.
4. Red is also associated with poison, passion and seduction.
5. Encourages action and confidence.
1. In Sweden only high class citizens could possess the color red.
2. Red amulets were worn in many cultures to prolong life.
3. Islamic, Hindu and Chinese brides traditionally wear the colour red.
4. Red represents beauty in many languages and culture.
Are there any other facts you know about Red? Share below!
Jennifer Haynes is a strawberry blonde with an avid sense of adventure. She loves nature and enjoys spending as much time as she can at the beach and yes, she always applies plenty of sunscreen! She believes that you should live each day to the fullest and have fun in life no matter what you do.
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
During New York Fashion Week, Tory Burch said that braids are in this season. Here are three easy ways you can braid your hair, the redhead way: 1. Pull your hair to the side and gather the hair together in a simple braid. 2. You don’t have to stop with a plain braid! If you pull a piece of the end
By: Rachel Moffett Temperatures are steadily rising and spring is in full bloom, ladies! Since you and your gorgeous red hair are sure to spend some time in the great outdoors, it’s important to make sure you protect yourself with a little SPF. FACE & BODY: Many redheads have fair skin that burns easily, making sun protection crucial. But no matter